Honeywell Voyager 1602g
Looking for the perfect scanning companion for your tablet-based retail point-of-sale and field service applications? The affordable Voyager™ 1602g wireless scanner is the one. It packs high-performance area-imaging technology into an elegant and pocketable form factor that makes scanning easy and – dare we say – fun.
Affordable, yet high-performing. Designed to be easy and fun to use. A perfect tablet scanning companion. That’s the Voyager 1602g wireless area-imaging pocket scanner.
- Quickly pair the scanner with your Apple® iOS, Android® or Windows® Mobile® device, or a standard PC or laptop equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Scan virtually all 1D and 2D barcodes – even poor quality, damaged, or low contrast codes – with the same high-performance area-imaging engine found in our full-size handheld scanners.
- Scan barcodes right off your customers’ mobile phone screens for revenue-generating mobile marketing initiatives.
The 1602g scanner has the looks to complement the clean design of consumerized devices while comfortably moving with your mobile workers. Its contoured design fits perfectly in the palm. Soft touch plastics, an over-sized trigger button with tactile feedback, and a white LED aimer make scanning easy – even fun!
The Voyager 1602 pocket scanner is ideal for a variety of tablet-based applications, including:
- Fixed point-of-sale
- Mobile point-of-sale
- Inventory management
- In-store customer engagement
- Non-retail scanning applications such as salesforce automation
: 2.4 to 2.5 GHz (ISM Band) Adaptive Frequency Hopping Bluetooth v2.1; Class 2; 10 m (33 ft) line of sight
750 mAh Li-ion minimum
Number of Scans
Up to 2,250 scans per full charge
Expected Hours of Operation
Expected Charge Time
120 mm x 48 mm x 22 mm (4.7 in x 1.9 in x 0.9 in)
< 100 g (3.5 oz)
Operating: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F); While Charging: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
0 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Designed to withstand 30 1.4 m (4 ft) drops to concrete
0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)
Area Image (640x480 pixel array)
Up to 10 cm/s (4 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
Horizontal 41.4°; Vertical 32.2°
35% minimum reflectance difference